Operations Manager – Stone & Marble Restoration
Growing Boston Stone Restoration company seeks Operations Manager to join our growing team. This right candidate will have experience in the trades and a minimum of a 2 year degree. Must have prior management experience. We offer 401K, health insurance and paid vacation. Salary based upon experience.
Ideal candidate will be personable and organized. Must be able to think on your feet and juggle multiple tasks. We are a fast paced established business in a niche market with a high end clientele. We work in both the residential and commercial market.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Customer service / Quality assurance:
- Review scope of each new job with crew members and set expectations.
- Communicate with clients before during and after each job.
- Manage quality of jobs to insure no call backs on quality.
- Communicate with owner and senior staff the status of jobs and any special concerns.
HR and Office:
- Handle all ordering and maintenance on supplies and equipment
- Schedule crew members.
- Run staff meetings with the owner
- Supervise technicians to ensure they are complying with company policies and procedures.
Other responsibilities include:
- Sales calls with owner and sales manager
- Attend networking meeting and trade show events as needed.