We are seeking a new crew member for our team! If you want to learn a new craft/trade and are handy with tools and light machinery we can teach you to make marble magic! If you are reliable and hard working we will train you in all aspects of stone restoration. You need to be physically fit and have a neat and clean appearance. You must also have your own transportation to and from our shop in Foxboro.
- Meet the qualifications listed on the job description below.
- Click here
- Paste your resume into the “Message” box
- Select: Business Inquiry
- Click “Submit”
Job Description: Stone Technician
Reports to: crew chief & owner
Restore damaged or worn stone surfaces to a finish specified in the daily work order. Work needs to be completed in time frame specified.
- Completion of daily work as assigned by owner.
- Act as liaison between customer and office. Report any discrepancies on work order to owner.
- Maintain shop in orderly fashion. Maintain and update supply inventory.
- Maintenance of tools and equipment. Report any damage to owner.
- Maintenance of company vehicle in a clean and safe manner.
- Must be available Monday-Friday 6:00 AM -6:30 PM. Nights and weekend work is required on occasion.
- Must be proficient using a floor buffer and hand held buffer.
- Must be able to work on feet for a long period of time.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and office staff.
- Must present self in a clean and professional manner.
- Initial training will be done on the job during a 30 day training period.
- Basic knowledge of tools and how to use them
- Must have valid driver’s license.