Boston Stone Restoration is proud to announce we are now certified applicators for Microguard AD1000 manufactured by Adsil.
What is Microguard AD1000? It is an all-in-one hard surface finish that provides a stunningly beautiful, sustainable and permanent (non-sacrificial) finish that protects tile & grout, stone, terrazzo, and concrete surfaces from corrosion, abrasive wear, mold, odor, graffiti and chemical attack.
Adsil specializes in sustainability – making assets last longer, stay cleaner and cost less to maintain.
MicroGuard AD1000 all-in-one hard surface finish is an inorganic, self-curing, glass-like coating that is among the most durable coatings known to man. So different and effective, it’s patented. This clear siloxane sealing system covalently bonds with a variety of hard surfaces to produce a beautiful, strong, thin, clear coat that delivers remarkable adhesion, long-term protection and wear-resistance. Inside or outside.
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish
- Extends asset/property life
- Mitigates microbial growth (ASTM G-21 rated 0)
- “High Traction” wet or dry (NSFI certified)
- Eliminates the need for waxing & buffing
- Wear resistant, long-term durability (ASTM D-4060)
- Crystal clear, non-yellowing finish
- Chemical, abrasion and stain resistant
- Enhances the color of decorative stone
- Indoor or outdoor use
This means the stone surface is:
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- No maintenance contract necessary
For more information and an onsite demo, contact us at 781-793-0700!