Here is our annual Small Business Saturday list. These are some of our favorite shops in the Boston Stone Restoration service area. Small Business Saturday encourages holiday shoppers to patronize businesses that are small and local.
- Grey Goose Needham, MA http://www.thegreygoose.com/
The Grey Goose is a woman’s boutique featuring unique clothing, jewelry, accessories and giftware located in downtown Needham Center for over 20 years.
- Comina Wellesley, MA http://www.comina.com/
Our stores tell a story of dedication to contemporary, high-end home decor from around the globe. Each of our Comina stores offers you beautiful high-end home decor, awash in brilliant color and style. It’s our passion to find you small, interesting suppliers all over the world.
- Silver Woman Newton, MA http://thesilverwoman.com
Unique jewelry that is reasonably priced. Most of the jewelry is made by hand, and we specialize in Jewish jewelry made by Israeli artists.
- The Crompton Collective Worcester, MA http://www.cromptoncollective.com
Crompton Collective is a curated boutique marketplace located in a historic Worcester mill building. It is designed to celebrate our local independent makers and our love of old things.
- The Newport Sweet Shoppe Newport, RI https://www.newportsweetshoppe.com/
A sweet shoppe that offers amazing award-winning cupcakes, cookies, and chocolate!
- Black Ink Beacon Hill, Boston, MA http://blackinkboston.com/ We’ve been compared to a general store, our green store shelves reach to the ceilings displaying our ever-changing inventory. There’s a little something for everyone, with a decidedly idiosyncratic slant.
- Mission Canton, MA https://www.facebook.com/MissionClothing/
Mission Clothing, a unique and intimate boutique located in Canton, offers residents from the area contemporary women’s clothing and accessories.
Don’t forget to visit the companies on lists from years passed!