If you are in the hospitality business you have probably been thinking about the upcoming holiday season for a few weeks now. Banquet managers, Restaurant managers and catering sales people are all readying their menus and décor and function space for Holiday party inquiries. When showing off your function facility, hotel ballroom or private restaurant space, don’t forget the details!
A polished marble bar top, a gleaming lobby floor, and pristine bathrooms will help sell your space for maximum revenue. Boston Stone Restoration can make your marble shine and your ceramic tile gleam.
Now is the time to book a professional cleaning or restoration for your marble and tile surfaces. We will even be offering a touch-up service free of charge after the holiday traffic has come through! Ask about our maintenance programs, perfect for busy building and facilities managers!
Need more than a clean and shine? Special services include:
- Stain Prevention Treatments: We can clean and reseal stone floors to prevent further staining. We use the finest materials consistent with your stone.
- Natural Stone Color Enhancement : We have the experience to enhance the color of your existing stone and restore its luster. We can create a matt finish or a gloss finish, darkening of the stone or creation of an “antique” finish. Any color can be intensified.
- Damage Repair: We repair physical damage such as pitting, chipped stone or disturbed/decaying grout. We are experts in all aspects of stone correction.
- Maintenance Advice: Maintenance of stone and tile can be overlooked. The most common misconception is that, when the stone is fitted and sealed, no further care is required. We can advise you on what to do next. We can recommend the right products for day to day cleaning and longer-term maintenance.
- Stain Removal: Even on a sealed floor fluid contaminants left on the floor for more than 30 minutes may produce discoloration. We can clean stone affected by red wine stains, citrus-based stains, oil and grease marks, cement films, residual grout stains, plaster stains and general disrepair.