Stone Restoration, Repair and Protection ServicesServing Greater Boston and Southern New England
Professional Stone Restoration, Repair, Polishing and Tile & Grout Maintenance
Boston Stone Restoration is committed to exceeding your expectations on time and on budget. We are New England’s leading natural stone and tile restoration company, specializing in marble, terrazzo and natural stone.
Need a quote or would you like to discuss your options?
Call us directly at 781-793-0700.
Whether you want to restore, refinish, or protect your surfaces, we can help
Stone Restoration Services
Is it time for you to hire a professional to polish and restore your marble and natural stone in? We are ready to assist you with our certified and insured stone restoration team.
Stone restoration is a process that involves repairing, cleaning, and preserving natural stone surfaces such as marble, quartzite, limestone, and sandstone. These surfaces can become damaged over time due to wear and tear, weathering, and accidental spills or stains. Stone restoration professionals use a variety of techniques and products to restore the natural beauty of the stone and protect it from future damage.
- Scratches and etch marks: These can be caused by accidental drops, moving furniture, or even by acidic substances that etch the surface of the stone.
- Stains: Stone surfaces can become discolored or stained due to spills, food, or other substances that penetrate the surface of the stone.
- Cracks and chips: Stone can become cracked or chipped due to impact, stress, or weathering.
- Wear and tear: Natural stone surfaces can become worn down over time due to foot traffic, cleaning, and other types of wear and tear.
Our expert technicians can hone your countertops, furniture tops, walls, floors and other surfaces to eliminate etching, wear patterns, scratches, dullness and other problems. They can also achieve a honed or soft matte finish that is warm, inviting, and velvety smooth.
Boston Stone Restoration can also polish your stone using diamonds or polishing powders for a beautiful, glass-like finish. In addition, we can provide a variety of protective finishes that can, depending on the application, prevent staining, or create a microbial barrier or even mitigate slip and fall risk.
Get a quote today or call all us directly at 781-793-0700 to discuss your options.
Why Boston Stone Restoration?
- Trusted by homeowners and business owners all over New England
- Stone Polishing & Refinishing Service
- Recover Your Shine
- Protect From Future Damage
- Cleaning, Grinding, Honing & Sealing
- Get Your Stone Looking Like New
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Residential and Commercial Service
To restore the natural beauty of stone surfaces, professionals use a variety of techniques and products. These may include:
- Cleaning: The first step in stone restoration is often to thoroughly clean the surface. This may involve using specialized cleaning products and techniques to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants from the surface of the stone.
- Repair: If the stone has chips and damage, the restoration process may involve repairing or filling in these areas to restore the smooth, uniform appearance of the stone.
- Polishing: Many stone surfaces can be polished to bring out their natural shine and beauty. This may involve using abrasive pads or other tools to smooth out the surface of the stone and remove scratches and etch marks.
- Sealing: To protect the stone from future damage, professionals may apply a sealant to the surface. This creates a barrier that helps to prevent stains and other contaminants from penetrating the stone.
- Protecting: Can we add a line about coatings here?
What can we refinish?
- Stone Floors
- Bathroom Vanities
- Stone Tile
- Bar Tops
- Stone Stairs
- Kitchen Islands
- Statuary & Monuments
- Stone Detail Work
- Fountains & Stone Decks
- Decorative Carved Stone
- Architectural Stone
- Stone Fireplace Surrounds
- and more!
News & Ideas
Massachusetts School Gets Terrazzo Floors Patched and Polished
Maintaining and updating school facilities is essential for the health and safety of students, staff, and visitors. In...
Stone Restoration in Harwich, MA
Over the last few years we've photographed 8 projects in Harwich alone. 8! We love our Cape & Islands work (pssst,...
What is Etching on Natural Stone?
Have you got a stain, dull spot or damage on your marble, granite or other natural stone that just won't go away? Have...
Providence, RI Marble Rotunda Repaired, Polished & Sealed
We recently completed a multiple day stone restoration and renovation project at One Citizens Bank Plaza in...
Oh Yeah, We Kid-Proofed 31 Middle School Bathrooms
Not every project we do is transforming something old and worn, into something sparkling and new. In fact many...
Marble Protection: Products that Prevent Etching and Staining
Check out our latest video, courtesy of our video friends at Boston Design Guide, about how we help customers protect...