Our team at Boston Stone Restoration has been busy doing what we love, helping local businesses get back up and running after the recent shut-downs due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Last week, we got a call from Patriot Cinema in Hingham at the Shipyard. In the hopes of reopening in the upcoming weeks, they put new protocols in place to keep their staff and patrons safe and needed some help in making it happen.
When our team went in to restore the Cinema’s restrooms, they were met with a disaster in regards to the black tile floors. Muriatic acid had been used in the hopes of removing a hazy buildup and instead, completely ruined the finish on the tiles.
Fortunately, Boston Stone Restoration had a solution! Not only was our team able to remove the damage caused by the acid, but we applied a specialty coating on top of the restored floors to help keep them cleaner going forward. This coating, Microguard by Adsil, is perfect for businesses with high traffic areas.
Here are some of our favorite features of this amazing product:
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish, also available in matte
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Enables green cleaners to be used effectively
- Eliminates the need for waxing and buffing
- Mold, mildew, fungus, germ, virus, bacteria mitigation (ASTM-G21 rated zero, no microbial growth)
- Clear, non-yellowing surface protection from UV light degradation
If you need help sanitizing and/or restoring to get your business back up and running, or you just run into a regular problem with your home’s stone or tile, Boston Stone Restoration is here for you! Give us a call today for a free quote. We’ll have your stone looking like new in no time!