Exceptional Stone Care in Wellesley, MA
We offer award-winning stone restoration services in Wellesley. Our team of experienced stone restoration experts works on numerous properties in this historically and architecturally significant part of Massachusetts, restoring the beauty and functionality to stone surfaces including countertops, vanities, stone floors, and more.
Natural Stone Restoration & Protection Service
When it comes to marble, terrazzo, slate, travertine, limestone, or any other natural stone in need of refinishing, repair, polishing, or protection, your search ends here. We specialize in restoring and preserving the beauty and function of natural stone surfaces.
We are dedicated to delivering professional, dependable, and efficient stone restoration and care to our customers. Our passion for enhancing natural stone, coupled with our extensive knowledge, cutting-edge technology, and rigorous technician training, helps us to fulfill our mission for all our clients.
We offer a wide range of stone care services to cater to the diverse needs of Brookline residents and businesses:
- Stone Floor Polishing: Restore the luster of your kitchen’s stone flooring.
- Countertop, Backsplash, and Island Cleaning and Polishing: Enhance the beauty of your kitchen surfaces.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning: Eliminate grime and revitalize your tile and grout.
- Vanity Hone and Polish: Transform your bathroom vanity into a shining focal point.
- Shower and Bath Clean, Seal and Shine: Enjoy a pristine bathroom retreat.
- Stone Foyer and Stair Restoration: Make a grand entrance with restored stone features.
- Fireplace & Facing Cleaning: Bring the warmth and elegance back to your fireplace.
- Monument Cleaning: Preserve the legacy of stone monuments and memorials.
- Stone Protection: Make your countertops easier to manage with protection that lasts up to 10 years!
See Boston Stone Restoration in Architectural Digest, New England Home, Boston Design Guide & More
Start A Free Quote
New & News
Natural stone surfaces like marble, granite, limestone, and travertine are renowned for their timeless beauty and durability. However, over time, these stunning surfaces can face a range of issues that can diminish their luster and appeal. From etch marks and dullness...
When it comes to stone surfaces, one of the most common misconceptions is that protective stone coatings always result in a plastic-like appearance. Many people have this preconceived notion that treating natural stone will sacrifice its authentic look and feel....
We've got a fresh face on our fantastic team! Let's introduce you to Anthony, who hopped on board our stone restoration crew this spring. He's happy to be part of our hard working bunch, and we're looking forward to you getting to know him better. "I love seeing the...