To our valued Boston Stone Restoration customers:
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking at BSR. Our first priority always has been, and remains the safety of our staff and clients above all else. At this time, we are still operating our business with newly implemented changes to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. We are taking the guidelines outlined by the CDC and our state and federal governments very seriously. Here is what we are doing to prevent the spread of this disease and to keep you and our employees safe.
Questions? Call us: (781) 793-0700
1. We have reduced our teams to 3 or fewer technicians. Our technicians will be practicing social distancing both at work and at home.
2. We have expanded our cleaning policies to include door handles and door knobs, all equipment, and the interior of all of our BSR trucks.
3. We have made booties and gloves available to our technicians for use inside your homes and businesses as necessary.
4. Our technicians will be practicing proper hand-washing technique vigilantly before and after beginning any work in your homes and businesses.
5. We are briefing our staff daily as this is a very fluid and ever-evolving situation. We have relaxed our time-off policies so if our staff is directly or indirectly impacted by COVID-19 or simply feeling ill, both our employees and clients will be safe.
6. We will be offering free virtual quotes to reduce in person meetings when and where we can. Please follow the link below for more information.
Boston Stone Restoration is, at its core, a family-owned business. We consider our clients to be a part of our family and we want you to know we are in this together. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office staff at 781-793-0700 with any questions and concerns that may arise in the coming days and weeks.
Paul and Melissa Bunis
Co-Owners, Boston Stone Restoration